Interested in joining the Hilton Dallas Southlake Hotel team? We seek dedicated, creative, and inspired team members to help create unique experiences for our valued guests. Contact us today to learn more about which of our great hotel jobs suit you best.
Please see the list of available employment opportunities below. For consideration please email with job title in the subject line along with cover letter and resume to Stacy.Ervin@hilton.com
The purpose of the Banquet Houseman position is to set, maintain and refresh hotel banquet meeting rooms according to sales contract and company standards ensuring cleanliness and organizations done in a timely manner and to assist supervisor during large functions.
The Houseman must ensure that all banquet and meeting rooms are properly set in a timely manner, so that the banquet service staff may prepare for functions. Responsible for timely and safe breakdown of meeting rooms after event completion. Must refresh rooms on time, have water in rooms, clean rooms and set for appropriate functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to work long hours, Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Possess the ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels.
Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting or leaning.
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
• Present and serve beverages to guests
• Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
• Exhibit knowledge of the full restaurant menu to assist guests with ordering food in the bar
• Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
• Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
• Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
• Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
Experience: 2 years in a fast paced environment preferred
As a Bellperson, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage, parking/pulling guests' cars and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
• Retrieve and transport guest luggage
• Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
• Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
• Park and pull guests' cars in valet parking lots
• Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
• Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations, as needed
Guest Services Agent
As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
• Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
• Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
• Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
The Hilton Southlake has openings for host/hostess in our Copelands of New Orleans Restaurant. As a Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
• Seat guests and manage the seating chart
• Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
• Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
• Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
• Ensure knowledge of menu
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
Positions available for housekeeping, please send resume and make sure to include a phone number so that management may contact you directly. As a Housekeeper, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
• Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
• Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
• Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
• Dispose of trash and recyclables
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Perform guest turn down service, as needed
*MUST HAVE HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE WITHIN A HOTEL ATMOSPHERE!!
• Hotel Housekeeping experience: 1 year
You make the heart of the house shine. You understand that sparkling service ware is essential for presenting delicious meals to guests. And, the Chef counts on your good work to make it happen. You also go the extra mile to ensure all kitchen equipment and surfaces are spotless, because guests and associates rely on you for their health and safety. You know your efforts matter and you are proud to do your part. Sounds like you? Then a Dishwasher position with the Hilton Southlake may be a great opportunity.
As a Steward, you will
• Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment, to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware and utensils, including polishing stainless and silver ware.
• Help maintain safety in the kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, all floor, wall, and cook surfaces, thoroughly clean. Keep the wash area organized.
• Pitch in to help with special and deep cleaning projects.